Tuesday 23 September 2008

WOW WOW Damm Tiring,Angry,BUt then it paid Off... Whooo..!

Firstly Today went at Lido around 8 am plus to meet Augustine & Jason.. well as Normal Augustine came alittle bit late maybe 4-5 min late then waited for Jason even late..lol 10-15 min coz he went to the wrong Mc Cafe..Hahaha Instead of The Lido Mc Cafe he went to Lucky Plaza Mc Cafe..Hhaha We were almost Late For our first Job and well had some troubles when we reach the place coz we didn't know who to meet and where to report, so called Kiann Ann at first but then Kiann Ann Didn Know Who To Meet Either, So Last Hope Was Mam, So called Mam ,But then at first she didn pick up so i was really panicking to whom to call next and it was already about
9:56 am ,4 min to 10..lol so thankfully mam called me back and asked her who to meet.. So she called the chef and called me again to know who to look to.. So went Up went to the kitchen and finally Looked for Chef Edmund..




Changed and well augustine & jayson was forced to go back to skool and grab their safety shoes's coz the Chef didnt allow them to work without proper attire, so for all i know they were asked to go back home and well i thaught they Pang Seh Me ... then hell started..lol without the 2 arse!!


Helped around with the chef's and well there was this ONE chef himself that i've help and i'm guessing he's from CHINA, well i gladly volunteered to do the pau thingy (didn really know wad it was called) then well i asked him on how am i going to do the thing and well i didn really liked the way he replied me, He was like, like this like this (in BAd manner) and from there on i feel like throwing the pau into he's freakin face!! Well What Do u expect on Me its my first day working at Shangri La!! and i dun really know how to do the thing thats why i asked!! . i mean come'n i asked u a question properly and respected u as a


CHEF!!" I asked You on how to do it or in other way how he wants to place it but then he replied me like i was he's *&*$# Slave!! HE was Like LOOK LOOK LIKE THIS LIKE THIS... LUCKILY I COULD CONTROL MY ANGER AND IF I CANT WELL I THINK HE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!! I Mean I asked him Nicely on how to do the thing but then in reply he gave me than voice tone.. I Feel Like Saying To His Face That Well I'm A human myself and we humans asked question and well i'm a human that dun kill my own people unlike ur @#$%^&* Country Which Killed mor than thousand's of people just because of wad u've mix into the milk u JACKASS!!! I MEan whad Went Into Ur Mind's to put that shit right there and causes harm !! S#C%R&E%^W* You!!!

So whad i did was cool myself and just went on with the work... Then Awhile Later the chef's went for their break and left the 2 of us which was me and another Senior, We were cutting Pumkins and well at first didn really know how to peel pumkins without peelers, then a chef came and taught me the right way to peel. Whad i did was peel side slowly cos i actually wanted to cut it like in a thick slice but i was scared that i may have alot of wastage on it, so he told me not to worry coz pumkin is very cheap so can cut thicker so that it would be faster and also safety's first.. So I did wad he told me and from there get the hang out of it..


Then It was our Turn For Break so made friend with the senior and well actually went for break with him..awhile later received a call from jason and asked me where i was so i told them i was in the cateen having lunch. they went to the canteen to look for me and well i told them to have their lunch, and the senior went to have a puff i think..After Lunch went Back to Kitchen and Well
"FUN Things Began To Happen"

Eventhough me and the senior finished cutting the Pumpkin, we didn know that he have to cut all the pumpkin which weighs around i dunno 45-50kg?? it was in a sack and each sach i think consist of around 20 in each sack it was a big pumpkin and its not like an ordinary pumkin that u saw at the market which are med in size.. So we had help from other friends of the senior and the 2 jokers(jason & augustine) at first it looks easy but then 45-50kg pumkin to peel and cut for Puree?? i Was LIKE ARG this is Hell!! Haha but then managed to cut all 4 sacks with our perservearance and teamwork.. Yeah

Then Thought things was going to be easy for the next task but then i was shocked!! It Was Lobster and it wasn't Dead!! WTD!! Poor lobster coz we had to pull off their pinsers and well i was holding to one of the lobsters and i didn even know that the tail of the lobster was actually sharp so i twist the pinser like wad we've been instructed to do and well guess what.. The Lobster Whacked me by he's tail and well it shot me in the wrist..LOL..Then by then one of the funny chef told me after i said Arh!! eh bcarefull of the tail of the lobster coz its sharp -.-..lol.. But Then it was FUN.. Haha!!
Me & Jayson after Work..lol very Tired..




Went Home Around 8 plus coz there was no late event going-on at the hotel so we were dismissed by chef edmund early..Slacked with Augustine around Orchard then buy some mango-milk tea to freshened up..lol.. then saw this Awesome Freaking Lambogini!! It Was like Batman's Car MAn!!! It Was NICE!! well i told Augustine maybe its owned by an F1 Racer or maybe a Highly riched Dude! Who Knows?? Lol.. well in Singapore i gueess this Car Is Totally Rare, Cant Really Find it anywhere accept for now!!










No comments: