Monday 19 January 2009

Today, in class i was So Freaking tired that i cant barely open my eyes till The part where mam intoduced us a challenging game... I kept myself awake by thinking of the ways to solve the problem as well..

After The Whole Lesson, We then went to change into our chef uniform to get ready for our fund-raising which was demonstrating on how to make a perfect spaghetti & its sauces..Well we were excited at first coz our plan actually work and there was more than 10 peeps coming to see the demo not till the time passed 3pm.. I saw Onli 3 Juniors + 1 of my friend's friend + another guy from the F&B.. For The Rest i was wasn'tsure they will turn Up coz they've confirmed me that they will b coming Today but it turns out that most didnt really came :/

Although Things may not be what we wanted it to happen , we continued our Demontration and End It With A Sucess which students,teacher's commented our food was Very NICE...

From The Beginning Of This Project and Fund-Raising , i am kinda dissappointed coz the whole group is not INTO This Together as What Group Members Should Be..Compared To The Other Group, where ALL Of Them Helped Each Other and really worked as a group..Well Hopefully Things will change for the better in-order to make the event a GREAT Sucess...!!!

Well Now That everything Is All Out, I'm Really Kinda Tired but I cant sleep coz
A friend is coming to my house to take he's printer at this kind of time where usually im asleep... If i continue sleeping late i'll turn up to b all the way falling asleep in Class and well, i dont want to make it a habbit anymore So Ya!!!.... Gonna Meet my Friend with his non-ink printer!!

No comments: