Tuesday 24 February 2009

Today was a hactic day, firstly early morning around 9am had PE (actually 8:30 but i was l8 for skool) played volleyball at first then followed by badminton, Tired after playing both sports. After The Lesson, Fund raising resumed around 11am and we started of preparing table,chairs,ingredients,waffle machine and much more...
Well Today's Business was kinda good for some Station's compared to my friends from the another group whose business is not so sellable due to centre attraction as in the ice-pop Group(my Group) went to sell their ice-pops infront of the table but as to planned it was suppose to be 1 from my group and 1 from the other group, but it was ok coz both sides agreed to decissions.. Ice-Pop Group managed to Sold all of their Milo ice-pops and left with TEH'-pop, and for the other group some had extra's here and there and well also some parts of the working had some jam's due to some wrong orders..We ended Our fund-raising event around 4 plus and well as usual everyone was Looking Very Tired...

In the Train we Bounced To Harbour Front To Sengkang and well since 4 of us were tired we sat down and sleep and all off a sudden one of my friend , Jeremy stood Up, didn really noticed he stood up until someone who used an Umbrella , i dont know whether she really did it on purpose and used her umbrella to hit my leg twice , at first i ignored the 1st hit. i woke up and saw diff person sitted right beside me and it was an old LAdy , i looked at her and well at first didn know wad she want coz i was blasting my ear listening to my Music.. She did some hand sign like to ask me out off the chair to ask her friend to sit. Due she was an Old Lady i tried To ignore my anger and let it off coz i respected her as my elderly but then not only A friend of her's but there was actually 3 of her friend who are also in their 60's or 70's aged she tried to like ask her friend to wake my friends up in order to give up their sit.. I mean eventhough we were sitting on the seat which we should offer to the elderly, handicap,pregnant lady which the sticker stated does'nt mean that u could just wake that person Up, unless we were wide awake and saw that there is an old lady and should offer the seat to her but wad she did was kinda Pissed Me Off..

*For My SG'S Friends No Offence But This Is What I Realise, some sg's people to me are really Kinda Rude,Shitty,F- eee, lazy,Racist, etc... I Mean Sumtimes they themselves weren't even sure that what they did was making people Effed-Up and to singaporeans find it normal, as like they say Typical Singaporeans are in Disgrace..

After Reaching Home,bathed and did some research on some items regarding fitness & sports coz currently i've stopped all my daily exercise and well i know its not good but havve to do more of it since I will be working more inside the kitchen, carrying loads of food,soups so ya need to have fitness on it.. Watched Sex and The City and well it was a Nice show eventhough there were like 50% of u know...Sex.... That's Why its called sex and the city, But judging on the show it was Good coz they were kinda related to how they lived their life and also some parts were kinda tru about Life as Well...

Found This Video Over On My Post on My Face-Book.. Lol... Idiot Guy Teaching He's Grandma To Swear Vulgar Words..Lol..Grandma was like laughing all the way and pronouncing the words srewdly and funny...


No comments: