Saturday 18 April 2009

Hmm well today kinda did some lots of thinking about many stuff, for example like The FBEC event that were having, for me i'm kinda afraid it would not be a sucess coz looking at some friends which are from my group seems to loose interest on this FYE (Final Year Event...
But then somewhere deep inside tells me not to gives up but to finish it up although our standards may not be as that high for this event at least we came up sumthing and completed the task rather than being ashamed of ourselves where other group may have good remarks than ours... Well For Now i really Need all the help of my friends to make this a success and hopefully for those who loose interest in this will get back on track not because they hate someone from the group or did something that made them loose this passion of cooking.. Let's all just forget all the things that happened and move on and finish he Whole Thing together As A TEAM!!


And well i would Like To Share This Vid From some website.. Hope U guy's Reflect On This Video...


Susan Boyle Singer Britains Got Talent 2009 With Lyrics @ Yahoo! Video

Lyric's For The Song
I dreamed a dream in time gone by When hope was high And life worth living I dreamed that love would never die I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid And dreams were made and used And wasted There was no ransom to be paid No song unsung No wine untasted. But the tigers come at night With their voices soft as thunder As they tear your hope apart As they turn your dream to shame. And still I dream he'll come to me That we will live the years together But there are dreams that cannot be And there are storms We cannot weather...

No comments: