Tuesday 30 June 2009

Today was Kind of Tired at first when i came to work but after that was Awaken !!! COZ Today Was Damm Funny During The Buffet For 100 Pax...

As i Was Grilling Chicken Satay At Around 8:30pm, A BeautifuLLLL China Woman That will Totally Will WoW You To Heaven came To Eat Dinner and Caught an eye On Her.. But I didn Know That The Exec Chef 1 and Exec chef 2 ( dun Wan To name them) was looking at her also so ya, i think chef stared at me to whom i was looking then tapped me.. Lol.. He added On Wah See Beautiful Lady Boh Jio.. Lol!!! haha I was laughing all the way and i didn pay attention to my Satay And Well It was half Burned..Lol.. instead 3 of us were just looking another 2 chef's joined in as well, Lol.. The Chef 1 Even Stared At Her, U Know Uhm B.... and gave me that look ..lol.. Hahaha Man how am i gonna cook like this he added, as his hand was shaking..WTF!!LOL BASKET'S!!.. Well Hope That 7 mnths of Hell Would Be A Fast 1 !!!!

No comments: