Thursday 16 July 2009

Today Whole Body Aching and well no mood to move around.. As Work Was Flowing Smoothly During Lunch, this asshole Lao Akong New Sous Chef Came and Ask For Sugarcane Prawn to replenish and well its not like he cant see the F-ing Prawn which was already gonna cook and really have To Say " EH UNCLE, SUGARCANE PRAWN ".I hate fucking people say that and really trying to piss me off. F^*) Cant U See That Its Still Cooking, Its Not As if I didn saw the Food half empty .. F#$%^!!

2ndly- Another F-ing New Sous Chef Came Up To Offer Me Help but in a F-ing Way which really Piss Me Off!! Do U HAve To Really Whistle and as if I'm A Dog or sumthing, FUCK U!!! Even If Ur A Sous Chef Or Shit I Wont Give Fuck On U Bloody Fat Fuck & Messy!! Think U can Just Whistle at me as if it doesnt mean anything!! Fuck U Also!! I think You Should work at Far- East Side Or Orchard Where Whistling at people really suits Ur Fucking personality!!

3rdly- Hate Stewarding Captain'S' Just Taking Food On The Buffet Itself and saying food testing, I let u taste My fucking Lanjiao Then i call it Food Tasting!! Fat Already Still Eat... Mannn Furama's Standard Really Sucks compared to other Hotel's + Whenever They Eat Like already free they still dare to complain! Fuck WTF!! Its Not Like They were the Once Cooking The Fucking the food With Sweat and real hard-work put in by the cooks... Damm Really its Suck!!

Looking At Things over this Hotel, I Tell Myself Sooner Or later I'll Get My Revenge Soon and i Do Really Mean It!! Revenge As in Put More Experience,Effort and Really Work The Shit and All The Fuck From whichever chef that will really push me to the cliff and help me to improve all the benefits of being a true chef like Ramsey, Charlie Trotter and more chef's and even Local Chef's Like Chef Hendrix and more I dont Mind, as Long As they pushes me Till i Get It Right!
After Conquering all of That Statement i'll come back 2 Furama and Who Know's Chef Hendrix Would have already taken Chef Lewis Place and from there i'll help Chef Hendrix To Improve All The Shitness Of All Shitness In Furama, And MOST IMPORTANTLY I WONT LET ANYONE TREAT A TRAINEE NO MATTER BLACK OR WHITE YELLOW OR BROWN OR WHATEVER CoLOUR ... ITS ALWAYS EQUAL NO MATTER WHAT UR RACE IS! AND ALSO KICK The 2 Sous Chef's ASS! FUCKA!!!

No comments: