Friday 20 November 2009

Okay!! Now Time Really Past Reall Fast and It's Gonna Be Dec Soon, i Can SmeeeLLLL Freedom!! But Boredom After Today, Coz I'm Gonna Be All Alone At home Till 7 Dec as Parents & siblings of mine are the first one to fly back home..Haiz.. Gonna miss The Company at home and it's my first time being home-alone!! But Gonna Be Excited to Fly back alone, as there will be more outing compared having parents around with u where there is no fun (fun as in like spending a real Hol's) Gonna Be missing Peeps back at work but hopefully everything turns out well for them :) hmm for now i need to plan on what i'm going to do alone at home...haiz, hopefully i can request for morning shift everyday...
Gonna Miss You Guy's When I leave For My Hol's but I'll definately gonna bring Some stuff's and souvenir's along with me :)

No comments: