Thursday 10 December 2009

Mannnn Finally Here In Homie Land!! hahaha Well First Day Was A Shitty Shit Coz Onced Touchdown and went to collect bagagge, i noticed that after several rotations, my bag did'nt appear and well went straight to report to customs that my baggage was lost...
All My important things was there like laptops, and lenses .etc. Mann Waited for 3 day's but it onli turned up after 4 days... WTF!!!
But Everything was still inside..
Well For Now already Started Shopping since Touchdown eventhough my bagage was lost and and $$$$$ so i had to lend from my aunt and so.. Haiz.. Hope That I wont forget everyone's Pressy for this Christmas.. Well More Shopping And Pic's To Come once I'm back online coz its not easy to be online here in cebu due to some slow connection's...

Wahh I Already Miss SG!! And Friends And My Bhabe :'( Whahhhh!!!

TO ALL THE GRADUATING CHEF'S HAPPY GRADUATION!!! ONLI 2 MORE DAY'S PEOPLE!!!!!WHOOO!!!!

No comments: