Friday 23 April 2010

Haiz, Sad Day Is Almost Drawing Near Where I Am going for NS, And Well I'm Not really prepared yet coz i've got alot of things's do before i enter for Ns.. Firstly I Really Want To accomplish My Wishlist with My Bhabe 2ndly- i want her to get well really soon b4 i enlist for my NS.. 3rddly i want To Spent More Time As Much As Possible With her as she's The only one That i Turn Into now , now That i'm Away from home for a long time and well i've got nothing left but her by myside...But The Real Question Is What M i gonna Do When She's gonna Be Leaving In August 24... Haiz :'(

I'm also quite Worried As both of us will b going to b apart for a Long time and wont b seeing each other.. Who know's What will Happen... But As Long As I Know Myself, She's The Onli One deep down That i will Love....
Man I Hate this Kind Of goodbyes and well it will just make u Sad, hurt and nervouse to What will gonna happen to her back home.. :'( Whahhh!!! If Onli This Is Just A dream Where i can wake up and Know That I'm Not A PR!!!

-Shit! Shit! Na Malagkit!!!

-ps: Sorri That i've Failed you in a way that i couldnt get deffered in June and earn as much as what we goaled for, N we may not get what we want from our wishlist but i will assure u as soon as i get done with NS , I will have everything ready as soon as u come back!
-Lhove Loads from Ray!



No comments: