Thursday 3 March 2011

Hmmm Today Was A Good DAy To Start The Weekends By Having An Early Off In Liue!! Everything Was Just fine Until The Part We Left camp, It Was A Total Disaster and not knowing that the bus tooked so long to reach the bus-stop that i had to walk a long walk just to cabbed a taxi ...Wahh!!! I Totally Got Pissed And Just Shouted the F*** Word as The area was deserted and also sang out loud with the Music Lol... I Was Totally Angry coz I haved a Plan with Mah Fionce to chat and there was No Taxi stopping.... Haiz...Hmm As i didnt expect we weren't able to talk over the net... I Wasn't Blaming Neither of Us But I Was just In A Total Sadness & Dissapointed :'( ...

Trying To Change As Promised But Things Kept Popping Out Of My Mind and worst thing was There was this User In Her YM which i dont want To Mention names here and i've saw an offline msg saying "Low.....".he was just saying" Helow". and There was a conversation where the User wants to cam To cam... We'll Its Not That I dont want any fight But , I Just Hate someone playing dumb with me as if things are unoticable , It Onli Makes Me think more of that acusations which where its starts in the 1st place... For Me I Just Want A fix relasionship... If Ur Reaading this, Just To Let You Know That I'm Not angry It's Just That at some times i feel dissapointed of what things are happening... I'm really taking that acusations out of my mind but things like a simple user in aYm makes a big matter to me in our relation : / I'm willing To Be Opened Minded just For You Coz That's how I want Our Love To Be in Future and Not Ending Up Devorcing with each other in near future with our kids...

I Just Hope that what we've promised to each other and told each other will come true and not just by saying it but at least happen....

No comments: