Friday 2 May 2008

HOHOH, Yea YEa What What!! Today Really Had Fun and I Mean Lotsa fun. Firstly Went to skool For The Paul Buscus demonstration by The Institute Paul Bocuse and his team was Really AMAZING!! Then Manage To Take Picture Of All Of Them as a team : D

Head Chef
HEad-chef & His 2 other assistants









1st Dish- Chicken stuffed with terragon,carrot,turnip,mushroom & cabbage
Side View


Shah Helping Out with them
Tourne ,Tourne turnip
2nd Dish-lamb chopp

Institute of Paul Bocuse

Yea! Me With The Institute Paul Bocuse F.R.I.E.N.D.S With Institute Paul Bocuse Sir Edwin With The Team Some Lady From ITE Sir Edwin,The lady, & The Paul Buscuse
And well i have to work on my French For Now.. Lol.. Maybe I Need A Tution For French!!


Secondly Had My House Been Blessed by Father Angel but sadly i didnt make it coz i was kinda late and i mean real late : (

No comments: