Wednesday 28 May 2008


WHhooo Today My Menu Was Screwed.. yay.. Screwed Coz Of The Freakin Rain..NAh I wont BLame The rain coz it was my fault for putting my menu inside my bag which always gets wet during rainy days and also my fault coz i should have took a bus to skool whenever it rains and never walk when raining... - .- But Well it turned out well, i guess..



Mam Veron Tasting Our Dish

My Dish(Quite Plain)






Friends Dish




Xuan Yan's dish (Group 2)

EATING TIME & CAM WHORING AGAIN

Yuan Yang

Bob & Shah



Yuan Yang,JAckson,Fatin,Augustine


Jackson & Shah


Eat Eat Eat



Pasting some stickerz


Jeremy

After Practical went To canteen to sitt down but end up fallen asleep haha followed by the 3 of them (chen peng, jeremy& shah) then around 3 plus went to computer lab to play CS... First Time Knew that there was CS in skool..Hahaha i bet it was secretly installed by the student...

No comments: