Monday 7 July 2008

YEa Yea Yea Finally Back To Skool!! Haha Well first day was bad one , haha well onced step in the class my Mam caught those people who has a long hair and well i was among them, well onli 2 me and my other classmate. I thaught that monday was officially holiday for all youth but then : / it wasn't that's y i didnt cut my hair coz i was suppose to cut it on monday but then since shah already cut it for me then its all good just have to do some modification here and there..




-Hmm well Today we were learning the Basic's Of SALAD's and this are the SALAD's we did
-Nicoise Salad
(Out Of Tuna)
D'N'R
(Dennis & Ray's Salad)
A french composed salad with tuna flakes,green bean,hard-boiled eggs,tomatoes,onion,capers,and potatoes tossed in a shallot dressings
Coleslaw

Ceasar Salad
(Out Of Tuna,Bacon)

- a classic salad of romaine lettuce tossed with in house dressing of anchovies,garlic,eggyolk and olive oil,topped with grilled bacon,boiled eggs,croutons and Parmesan cheese

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
SALAD
Jason's Nicoise Salad



Lydia & Chen Peng's Salad

Shaun's Nicoise

Others:

No comments: