Wednesday 15 October 2008

Hmm well firstly Happy coz going for Outing with peeps for dinner at ???? (change location)
then take pay before that.. but then things didn turn out GOOD!

1st PROBLEMO!!!- Went To Shangrilah to Take pay, then first cash voucher got $69.90, then 2nd voucher had 70.60 then Bloddy Hell my 3rd cash voucher they onli give me $4.65 for 11hrs of work so wad i did was called my friends who i was suppose to meet told them that im gonna be late again coz got some error from my voucher then have to run back to shangrilah...

2nd PROBLEMO- Waved a taxi and headed at city link the taxi stand there to meet up with the gang, so onced i reach the place i called one of a friend then diff people pick up, told them not to play around coz my batt is low already but still making a fool,BASKET! then pass phone again till one of frend answer then told me to wait at merlion which i've passed it coz i was at the underpass of the suntec, then told them meet at Starbucks there but then no one was sure which one and for me myself also dunno which part so i told them near baclava there but again no one was sure so they told me they were already going off from tower 3 but then before i want to call them ,my phone went off : @ so waited at baclava there for 1hour or 50 min then no one turn up and theres nothing i can do also coz my phone was off, then planning to lend a phone from the security guard but then i dunt remember anyone's phone no. But then Freaking NEH looked at me all the time, from standing pissed and acting smsing when my phone was off..

3rd PROBLEMO- SO change Location to esplenade under pass there where people were dancing, well i felt relax as watching them then noticed my cuzz was there with her dance Homies but then didn really went to say HI instead bean relax didn went long but instead pissed coz waited for 45 min hoping that they would pass the underpass there but then didn turn up..

4th PROBLEMO- So they didn turn up, so wad i did was went to merlion there itself to wait for them there for 1hour but then again no one turned up so without waiting any longer, du lan already then went home hungry.. -.-"

-well i'm not posting this shit coz i have nthng to do, posting this coz waited for all but then didn turn up and still told not to play a fool coz battery going to go off but then still played a fool, i think in the first place i shouldn't have agreed to be there and I APOLOGISE for that and also for my lateness!! I should have took my pay and went home and watched tv coz that way i could have not spend my salary for a freakin taxi..But Then waited and waited changed and change making me like a crazy guy walking here and there..Till got an iterview from Blue MAn..BAsket... Feel like not going out now besides going for work and church..

No comments: