Friday 28 November 2008

Man i had the wierdest dream & painful dream of my life these past few day's.. I've been dreaming of the past and the loved ones that i've lost along the way and also there was this part that my dream all of a sudden went back to my secondary school years where i had to face all the hardest obstacles along the way, especially the part that where i lost that beautiful treasure of my life.. well it was pretty confusing for me at first in the dream but when i woke up tears roll down my face and well i was emo for that particular day... Hmm well whatever these dreams are telling me hopefully i can overcome it Esp when CHRISTMAS is coming coz i really dont want my Christmas to be an EMOMAS day..
CANT WAIT FOR SJCC D&D !!!!
WHOOO!!!
&
THE 3 COURSES!!!
&
MAYBE THE POST PROM NIGHT AT SOME CLUB??

No comments: