Monday 17 November 2008

Well Today played basketball with Xuan Yan & Augustine then after that went to eat dinner... Onced Reached home, took a bathe and changed, well since my PSP is BUSTED i had nthng to do, so i lyied on my bed and was thinking of things that happened recently....Hmm well i guess my life wasn't meant to be good, compared to other's in a way like i dont deserve to have good friend's or sumthing like that coz for now its like those good friends of mine are now drawing afar (in other way, Breaking apart) and well i agree maybe just because of some of my issue's,misunderstanding's,fight's between me another friend, etc... Well Sumtimes things just happen for no reason or some reason's and well during the HIHS Alumni Dinner which i mentioned to my other friend M (names preferbly not gonna mention) , i saw someone at the dinner which well i kinda didn really know what happened between me and the friend.Maybe during the times where the friend asked me rather not to be emo but just move on,maybe kinda didn really listen to that friend,hmm well i forgot maybe the issue of me and that friend since we've met?? I'm not sure..Hmm well
Like i said to my friend M, whenever i saw that friend , i feel saying hi to that friend but then sumthing tell's me not to, hmm i dunno why but then, well sumtime feel bad or what.. And Most Of All Kinda Missed Talking To All Of Ya so yeap..


CONFESSIONS: Hmm Well I Apologize To All Those Who'm I've hurt,quarrell,fight, or whadever i did in the past and well i just want everything to be where it is before and not be like where if i see you guys and not saying hi or pretended not to see .. So yep Truly I Apologize Deeply...

No comments: