Thursday 4 December 2008

JUST WANNA GET THIS
FUCKING STRAIGHT!!
All Of My Life Living in This Freakin Fucking Life This Is My Very Fucking first Time that i've gotten a Fucking Bad Impression.. Just Because i said that, since i entered ITE and got into this course my attitude changed.. doesn't mean that i totally changed.. And Tell Me Which Fucking Human doesn't change and not being the same when they grow Up and Not care About their friends !#$% . I've been cautious To What kind words or the way i talk to people around me...And well If it really comes To This Kind Of situation then sorry U'll Get A Fucking Diff Person..
And When People talk to u in a nice way but then in return ur talking like ur talking to a fucking Gangster..People Tends to tell u the right thing but u want it to go ur way..So b it...Well Let's Just See Whether ur right when u say people wont change,well u'll know when it comes to ur time..
AND u think that i wanted this kind of things to happen..
U think that this is way easy for me when loosing a friend... Pffft...
For Me friendship is way important than any SHit that is Happening in My entire Fucking Lyfe, its just like a bullet that is shot to the heart..Friendships Are even Hurtful than Relationships..
Please How Old Are You and How Old Am I, u think i dont know wads wrong and and wads not in this fucking world that we're leaving in
and Fuck i dont think u noe Any single Shit About Me either..
I dont Even Care What u think about me..
All I know is That i'm still that person that i used to be..
And Know my limits when it comes to this..

No comments: