Saturday 20 December 2008

4 !! 4 !!! 4 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!
Well did Lots Of Thinking this past few day's before christmas arrives + some Flashback, well life wasn't the same for me since Secondary skool years. Life started to change (bad) since that incciddent took place where a friend passed away.. Relationship with that special someone was breaking down because of me, well as for me i wasn't sure of whad i was doing, before the friend inccident happened, grades and relationship with her were all fine till the incident occur, life for me totally changed and it Hit Me Hard, Real Hard..

Close Friends, Teacher's & the special someone used to tell me that well sumtimes our life is unpredictable and we dont know when our time's going to end so we just have to go on with life as usuall.. Firstly for me its hard to let go some things and be as usual self coz i've lost so many loved once's during the time when i'm slowly growing up and from there it was real HARD for me to stand on my own feet Til now coz good/bad memories will always be with us no matter what happened..

Now after Ending life in secondary skool and entering a NEW life in college is kinda challenging, coz you'll meet certain people whom u may think that u may not click with and if ur lucky then u'll get those friends that really be there no matter what, And i'm not saying that my ITE friend's doesnt care for one another, but at times due to too much work and stuff we may tend to be differrent but sooner or later u'll think that what u did was not really right coz due to too much work and lots of things were going into our minds and other stuff that's why we often say some words or actions that we actually dont want to happen, and in other hand will find a way to say sorry and be friends again and some if it really gets serious their friendshipness (new term i use) with each other may be in Half...

Well Life For Me Now is Hard Way HARD, Friendship with Some Friends Are Not that Good And Well spending This Year's Christmas Will Be Kinda Sad than it used to Be in the past...(accept maybe celebrating new year??)
Since The inccident happened ,u and me didnt really get in contact, well i guessed its been already 2 years? But Well I Dont Blame Anyone coz in the First Place i was in the wrong and i really apprecciate What You've Done for me but i let u down in return coz well it was really hard for me... Life wasn't the same than it was used to be... whenever i just lay on my bed, things just flsh right in my mind and telling me that i have to do sumthing about it and to correct it in a way that no miss-understandings and just get it straight.. Well Its even Hurtful for me to see when u see me in some fast food restaurant and u'll start to leave the place coz i was there.. Well im guessing u were still hungry that day after The HIHS dinner.... Eventhough we're not together or maybe never together in the first place I hope that when u enter to any fast food restaurant and u'll see me, hopefully u'll just ignore and just enter to eat coz i really felt Bad That day when u and B entered Mc and well u saw me than u walked out to mac and went to other place perhaps coz i was there.. I Just want Everything To Be Ourselves again whenever we see each other like we used to be in the past and not ignoring each other..

Well All I want To Wish For Christmas Is Just Simple But Way Important For Me..
I wont Wish for PS3,X-BOX-360 or other stuff..
All I want Is Just To HAve That Friendship Back That We Used To Be in the first place where no one is ignoring and having bad impression with each other..This Would Be The onli And Greatest Wish that i want..
-God Bless and Have A Prosperous Christmas And A Happy New Year To All

No comments: