Wednesday 11 March 2009

Mannn Time Flies Really Fast... Spend The Whole Day At Home Doing Nothing ,well not really nothing but reading notes for tmrw's Test and while reading the note's Nothing really Came in Accept the 5 essential's Of Self-Esteem,lol tat was the onli part that went in into my brain.. Haizz but well I'll just do my best for tmrw's Test Then And Hopefully when read my notes again, i hope that more points will be locked into my brain... Well Most Importantly, its ?? more days To Easter and cant wait coz 30 Day's Of Fasting is not really been easy for Me Coz, everyday mum cook meat and it was a temptation to get to eat them but wad can i do...Lol eventhough i ate meat 5 time last week but i'm still going to fast No matter What!!...Lol.. Hurry Easter I Cant Wait!!

No comments: