Friday 13 March 2009

Today, Was The Last Day Of School And Also Last Day For Sir Iggy To Be Teaching Us On IFB(Introduction to Food & Beverage) ,it was sad to hear from sir coz he's gonna be teaching the April Intake Peeps but then at the same time Happy(NOT) coz Hol's are already starting Today so we are having so called a month hols...After Skool Went To TANJONG PAGAR To The FUJI XEROX Building to take my Nikon digital camera coz it was sent for repair and well I was Kinda Lost and Soaked Wet coz it Rained over The Are There then finally an intensive search for an hour ,finally Found the building and well Happy that i Can Use My Cam Again WHOO!!!
After Taking My repaired Dig cam went home and rested for 3 hours and then went To Punggol Park For a Jog With My sec classmate,
Yu Shih(Taiwan Ren), Ran around 4 rounds for the day and well Timing Was Bad and I Mean BAd.. Been 1 and a half month without an intense athelatic training and well like i said Its Bad!!
HopeFully There's A Cheap Air Ticket To the Philippines coz I really Wanna Go Home for Vacation and see my COUSIN'S Badly Coz Its Going To Be A Long Year for me in order to go back coz of attachment & NS : /...
(4-5 years in order to go back due to the cause!! WAH!!!)
TMRW SJCC TO MUSHROOM FARM!!! LOL!! HOEPFULLY ITS FUN!!
-Hol's Suck BIG TIME MAN!!!!
Gonna Be sitting The Whole Damm Month at Home Watching Tv, SlEeping, EATING, etc...
Hopefully Chef would give a call To WoRK ...Lol..at least there is something useful for me to learn rather than eat & sleep the whole day..LOl

No comments: