Wednesday 30 September 2009

What A Day!!
29th Nov
Mannn What A Day It has Been For This Day...Did OT again for 2 day's and its like every one week i'll be having a fucking Ot without Me informing. To Me This Kind Of Shit Bother's me Coz u might not know u may have plans for the day and we'll u'll have to work coz they've put u for OT!! WTF!! So Ya my day was so fucked-Up..
Right After Ended OT at 2pm (OT-7am-2pm) , went for a nap to clear my mind off, but again i was frustrated coz i had to work which i requested for morning shift and having OT in the afternoon but instead they've put it in the other way round..Well what makes me real mad was working here in this kind of situation, and worst still we were having our Staff Dinner & Dance Party on the same day at 6pm and well i'm working in shift of 3pm-11pm, so went to chef's office to ask whether it's possible if i could take a half day but he dissaproved my request due to lack of man-power but he told me that when i'm free i could go up and take a look and say hello to friends. But WTF why would i do that for , i requested for other shift but u put me in the wrong shift..Haiz, well i was just hoping that time flies very fast so that there would be less customer and well i was in luck right after around 9:30(estimated time of less people for dinner)
there were onli 4-9 customer's left so, since i've left onli a few live shrimps, i went to cook them and standby for anyone who wish to take and closed my station.. Once i closed my station i went straight up to see and Mann People & friends were looking great but i was in my chef uniform with dirt on it..But Well Fuck It at least i went up to see the party! well i went up & down of the escalator just to enjoy the party and well the chef from the pastry let me stay up to see the actions so went down to my locker room and took my cam and went back up to the Ballroom to take some shots... well it was worth bringing the cam although i was working instead of enjoying the party -.-!!... So Ya Right after our dinner closed, quickly changed and went up to take more shots but sadly it was ending, lol... But it was ok at least we drank and dance with friends :D
At Least I got to see My Friends There and take shots of them and well they did really enjoy the Party!!!
(pic's Will b Up)
Terrible Terrible Teribble
After D&D went off from the hotel with friends and staff members. Well one of our working mate went to suggest to go for a drink somewhere but not known the place onli told us the place called V-2 and well to my surprise someone knows the place as well, haiz once reach there It was still on my mind till Now!! We Were At GEYLANG STREET 33!!! WTF!!! I was Like Damm what m i doing here!! WTF!!! ARGHHH!!! It was a pub and well as u Know GEYLANG IS a Red Light District by the time we sat down god knows what happened!! Girls was like no fucking business taking ur hand and making an intro of themselves and the funny thing was they speak chinese but i dont , so hahaha i really laughin all the way.. Lol.. Then someone came up to me and grab my hand and well again god onli knows what happened.. lol she was like dancing infront of me grinding me,, wtf then she was like taking my both hand wrapping my hands around her and i was like Mann i need a Time Out!!!(NOT that time Out!!) so went out of the pub to take fresh air and again went back in but whenever girl came up to me i refused their offer.. Hmm but 2 people enjoyed the night especially that person which i wont mention the name! Haizzzz Saded for that person.. Breaking Someone's heart... after the pub closed we went to walk along geylang to see how night life for Pros it would like to b..lol.. as we passed them this lady had this big (./.) ( <<>

No comments: