Tuesday 6 October 2009

Man Today Was A dissapointing Day For me... Haiz...Firstly came for OT at 10am coz of function going on, then we'll as usuall, chef appointed 2 guy's for the function but end-up me was the onli one doing the shit about it... wtf!! it was like he had a free OT for No Farking Reason...WTF!!
After That Had Some Good Things happened and again as i continued my afternoon shift, day was starting to b good accept at the middle part where everyone was all of a sudden changed of feelings and atittude.. haiz and well as for me i kinda did something , i dont even know why i did that but ya was really dissapointed in myself now!! HAIZ!!! I Bet I Cant Sleep To This Kind Of situation going into my mind and seeing that person tmrw as i go to work : / i dont want that person to think that i'm a bad person... Haiz... MAnn What M I Gonna Do If They're gonna talk about it tmrw and makes that particular person accused of it for no reason... Wahhh!!! I'm An Asshole...Dammm!!!!! And also to my fellow service staff so sorri for what i've done that made u so angry or so, gonna try to fix things up between u and me... Haiz... Life's So Miserable when attachment's going to END!!! I'm Gonna Miss My Newly MEt Friends :'(

No comments: