Friday 9 October 2009

Life's Starting To Get Miserable when Attachment's Coming TO An END!! Whahhhh!!! SOBB!!
Lot Of Things has bEen Happening lately in Life, Firstly anger against parents has been a hard day for me to recover coz its been already 4mnths i've not talked to them compared to the prev years which was onli min 2 mnths and this year is extra 2 mnths, and well i've got this thoughts of living on my own since this things happened and who knows i'll be off good without me in the family..Less Burden For them..

It may seem everything's fine in my life but behind it, its been a hard time for me.. I've Been doing Some Thinking almost everyday after work after reaching home, lying on my bed and thinking of things that i've done wrong from work to parents to friends, Sometimes Its really hard to put things back to were it used to be and leaving no pain.. Not Talking To Parents has been really hard for me Especially my Mum, Since Young Mum would always be the onli parent that takes really good Care of me and sis while Dad is Working Overseas(SG) to make living... Whenever we Get Sick Mum Would Always find a way to have the $$ to buy medicine or bring us to the doctor she'd even sell our things just for the sake of Us.. Now That We're grown Up and having a good Life(well Not always) we tend to forget the things that our parents did for us, for some, abusing parents are the main points but thinking back during our younger days where we were in a crib, almost everynight we would cry and waking up our parents sleep just to stop the crying 24/7.. Now That We're All Grown Up We Tend To Go Against Them And Forgot What They Have Done For Us and made us stand in our own 2 feet :'(

Secondly Hmm well Work-
i'm not gonna mention on what's been going on but I just dont Like To Hurt people's feeling when it comes to this coz well FYI my weakess point are this kind of Subjects...Hopefully Things Will Turn Out where it use to be, leaving no tears shedding and heart breaking :'/ Haiz Like I said, Why Is Life Starting To get Miserable when its onli 2mths away from Ending Attachment, Why! Why!! Why!!! Arghh!!!

No comments: