Friday 10 September 2010

Hello peeps, It's been Really Long Time Since I've updated My Blogg!! Haizzzz... These past Few day's Seems to be a Very Busy And tiring Day For Us ... I've Been Falling Sick Lately Coz I've Miss My Bhabe VERRRRRRYYYYY MUCHH!!!!! haiz I've been trying to be strong but i coudn't help Thinking Of Her... How I Wish That TIme Rally Flies Reall Fast!!! ORD PLS!!!!! I Want To B With Her in My Arms AGAIN!!! :'(


I MISSS YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!....

As Day Past, Ns Been Really Kicking Us Reall Hard!!! As ATP's Coming And Marksmanship faced and IPPT Coming MAN!!!! We're Freakin SHAGGGG!!!!!!! But After All Wer're Gettong the $9,0000 or $10,0000++ in our CPF which is not So Bad!! Aiyah Straight Away Buy Flat!!! Muahahaha!!!!! At Least I'll Have A place To Stay For My own And My Fionce Already!!! WHOOO!!!! Thinking Bout The Future Now After ORD!! WHOOO Cant Wait To Go Back To Kitchen Line and Fuck All The Cooks (Or e other way round) hahaha....

No comments: