Wednesday 5 March 2008

HAD PRACTICAL TEST TODAY!!!
Haiz Today Is A bad Day For Me To Start with An important test, coz Firstly Waked up Just now at around 5:15 then smsed, then went to shower, prepare, eat, then around 7:15 went out of the house and went to the lrt but once coming in to the lrt, i notice that my concession card has expired since March 4 which was yesterday and i totally forgot about it.. Then Called my mum that my card has expired, then i was like stuck there for 20 min not knowing wad to do , then mum told me to use the 10 buck which she had given me to buy myself things for my pract test today but end up used it to top-up my ez-link card.. Reached Skool Around 8:40 i guess.. then Mam was Like disappointed with me and angry with the late comers..lol..
cook cook cook then when comes to making the Veloute part i Got Burnt on my palm like blisters and it really hurts without putting ice..lol than couldn't really cook from that on.. Haiz Wad a Bad day and guess wad im not the onli one who got burnt, at least 4 of my friends also got burnt..Lol.. But i Bet At least 3 will get burn from group 1 ..
Hopefully manage to pass everything or maybe 3 out of 4..
TMRW CAMP..Lol.. All the way to Sunday , friday im excused not to go for the camp coz got Skool...

No comments: