Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hmm today i feel diff inside me, its like well im not sure maybe i'm sensing sumthing may happen to Someone/Me well its either Good/Bad..

Well I'll Just Pray Nothing Happen , Esp All Friends,Family Members Back Home well if its me then i'll take it as long as none of my friends or family are going to be involve...

And well Maundy Thursday Tmrw Followed By Good Friday( Visiting Church Near NAFA, along bugis they say) then Sunday Is Easter Sunday ,Hopefully Good things will happen instead of Bad Things... Oh Yea Btw If Sumthing Serious Happen To Me Well I Just Want To Apologize To you Guys whom i've hurt,hated,angry with,and wadever i did during the past and present & also Wadever happen You Guy's Made My Day Very Bright : D

Hmm Well maybe i'll not be online this few day's Coz well not sure y but yea : /

Oh Btw i Almost Forgot This Is The Dishes We Made Today
On The Left- Clamp Stew. Center-Steam Fish.
&
On the right-pan fried fish with rice

Chen Peng's Dish , Loved It!!

Not Sure Whose..

Not Sure Whose Also...

Btw Sorri For Not calling u again to check whether u were awake and end up u didn turn up for Skool : (

No comments: