Saturday 1 March 2008


Haiz Well Today Is The 2nd Of March And bad Happenings Never Ends : / Well I Really feel Like Hating my parents just because they're quarreling and stuff and ending up well i heard they're gonna get a divorce paper to sign and all that stuff (well Not Sure Whether Its Gonna Happen for real)) .. But if it really happen than i'm gonna be F*&^#(& Emo Again Like In Secondary life But worse than that... well Im Gonna Give Up Everything as in Give Up in studies and all that stuff ) : So much of being a chef then end up going to drop..haiz.. well I'll just pray to god and hopefully This wont happen for real, hopefully god answers my prayer..



Well Just Before this Post Was posted, Yesterday Had Some fun with Garett's friends but i dun think they'd had fun coz we were just playing pool, go arcade, then went to Long John to eat and end up one of them went hme after her curfew and parents told her instead of crfew b4 10:30 curfew for her is around 6:30, then both her friends went hme then left the 3 of us , after that went to train station with Garett.. Actually wanted to acccompany her hme coz it was going to be late once she get's hme coz whenever i go out with my friends (Gals) i would bring them hme especially at nite coz u may not know wad will happen and i dont want their parents to get worried and all that stuff..Maybe some day watch movie with ya around dee afternoon..but besides that they're not really that bad to talk and to b with and stuff , i was wrong all along..Sorri..



AND ALSO WHAD EVER HAPPEN TO ME EITHER I"LL DO SOMETHING .....WELL DUNNO WHAD THING : / I WOULD JUST LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR EVERYTHING WHAD I"VE DONE WRONG

  • Firstly - I wanna apologise to people whom i've hurt and all..

  • Secondly - thank All my friends for being there for me...

  • Thirdly - I would like to apologise to god whad i've done during the past few year,days,weeks..
  • Last But Not Least - To All The Dudes & Dudette's Keep On Rocking !!!!

No comments: