Tuesday 4 August 2009

A Day To Start work and a brand new Task of Being A Runner. Lol , in my mind Runner Is Just a pers topping up Food Whenever Theres Nothing On it. But This Hotel Is Different Coz it also requires physical fit, after filling up all the stations with food, I had to go to the store Room To Get Things That are needed for the kitchen And Well Its Not just "A" Thing But Alot Loads + and its 3 times bigger than u ever shop when ur doing ur groceries, but at the same time its like going to the gym..

Then After work, around 11am had to go Off Coz Need To Go For My Medical Check-Up @ CMPB. First Thing that i step in into the entrance of the CMPB, i was Wowed coz there was Alot Of People there and not onli guys but also Ladies.. What I thought Was That The Whole Building was being Run By All Guy's ... There were alot Of Stations To Go Through and The part which i hated the most was the Questionaire's using the com, That Really Killed Us,Some Were Fast but i think they didnt really took it seriously.. And Another Part Was The Blood Test, After Taking My Blood i realise that there was a pinch on my veins and well once i looked at my arm, it was bleeding and it didn bleed a-little but it was like a Deep Cut Blood gushing Out And Well I Had To Scoop My blood And went back to The Doctor to treat it lol.Throughout the Test All My Grade Was Pes A!! WTF!!.But Last But Not LEast Well Finally Medical Check-Up Is Done And Just Waiting for Further information when they call.. Next Would Be BMT!! Cant Wait How it feels To Go For National Service Lol!! Kinda Wierd Saying this But Oh Well It's For the Future Use!! And Coz Of Cant Wait To Test The untouchable Things :D

No comments: