Sunday 9 August 2009

Haiz Day Coudn't Be Any Fun Than HAving An Arguement With The Freakin No. 1 Hated Chef (Blur Blur Chef) during National Day, I feel Like I've been Working in a Retarded Hotel And They Dont Seem To understand My question.. Whenever i ask him a question regarding which food to keep and throw he'll just answer me "Ah or Ya" and with that accompanied nodding which look kinda retarded looking, as if he just came out of some Probation or a retarded hospital -.-.. I MEAN i was asking a question and he answered me "Ah Or ya" WTF then In the End He would b going crazy and mocking in cantonese/chinese as if i would'nt understand whatever he's saying.. For THis I'm Just Wating For The Right Time To Really take action and i dont care what action i may use coz i really dont care..If he ever shout,when i asked him the question in the first place, he's really gonna get a True Filipino/PR's Attidude. I dont care if i may get a fine or whatever shit..
*The Hotel is Like Fucking Retarded/Stupid/Shameless/work for just $$ and i'm not sure whether how the hotel survive when their hygiene was'nt there, they would just sneeze here and there without covering their mouth when sneezing & the place is not even working Friendly.. WTF!! Looks Like NEA's Not doing Their Job.. I recommend Student's Not To Get An Attachment At Furama Coz of This and well if Ur a Cantonese/Chinese Ur Most Welcome To b There but Think wisely of the unpredictable things that u'll encounter..

After An "F'iiing Day"at work, Finally My day is Over, Met Parents on the way home and followed them To ION ORCHARD, The Place Was Awesome!! And Well esp the DUNKIN DONUT there, but not all the flavors was there so ya it was average. After Looking Around ION Orchard Saw many Shops Which are Branded And Man I cant Wait To get my hands On those Item's :D.. Must Do More Of OT for Now in order to get Those items .. WhOAH!! Didn Manage to take picture of the NDP's Fireworks Coz i was on the way home to get my camera -.-" parents Forgot to Bring That's Y..

No comments: