Wednesday 26 August 2009

Well After A Day Of A Boring Day And A Hard Day At Work where i got burned on my arm due to not fully awake, Finally Today Was Off-Day, Well Tried To Wake Up for my morning jogg but it didn't happened... I Was So Tired that i slept till 12+ and it was another Sad Off-Day For Me coz no one was having an off-day during this kind of week...Haiz...

So, i logged into my MSN and Chatted With Wenna and she wanted to meet up ( Me & Jeremy) coz it was her off day as well.. I was suppose to meet her at Hougang Mrt Station @ 3:30 But ended up meeting her At City Hall instead..Well Onced meet up with Wenna We then Met Chijmes which is Jeremy, to my surprise he was wearing he's chef jacket -.- "...

3 of Us Went To Ben & Jerry to eat ice-cream, man i actually spend a $9.50 for a 2-scoop of ice-cream.. -.-"... We then slacked and Chat on how Life in IA... Well Wenna's Having No Prob's With Her's, Jeremy , hmm well Going Smoothly, Me- Effing Boring And well Learnt Nothing out of Attachment..Haiz, I wonder on how Am i going to adapt a life like this in the kitchen where Most Of The Food Is Instant...Hmm Well Cant Really Wait To End This
F*-CKED IA, Onli 3 Mnths Left 2 Go.... AND so After Hanging Out At Raffles City all of us Headed Diff Way's, Jeremy- Back to Work, Wenna- Went To watch Movie @ Cathay with a friend and well as for me Walked Alone To Heren,Paragon, Ion Orchard and did a window shopping, Haiz My Off -Day's Are Such A Shithole where There's Nothing Much To Do and Well IT's A Suckiest Day when u have to work on the Next Day Again... Wahh I Got A Feeling That i Cant Stay Much Longer Although 3 mnths is going To End Fast coz i just cant take it on what's going Around Me... If Onli I was Given One Wish, I would Like To Start My Life All Over Again...

No comments: