Sunday 22 June 2008

-CONFIRMATION CELEB-

Lol Whoo Finally!! After So Many Years waiting For This I'm Finally Confirmed.. Lol.. -.-"

actually kinda old to be confirmed this year, and well i agree to wad one of my aunt said to me ..Haha..


I'd Like to thank some friends like Ryan,Jeremy,Manyan and a frend of jeremy's for coming for the Celebration Thnx Guy's and to those who were not able to come its ok no hard feelings. And also to some friends which i didn manage to take pic's with coz u guys was either M.I.A. or i couldnt see you : /

From Left: Jeremy's friend,Jeremy,Ryan,Me,Mum,Aunt

Pose was actually Jeremy's idea - .-

Aunt,Me,Mum,Dad

Me & Camilla

Me and
Father Nicholas The Archbishop


Oh and yea i wanted to take pic's with some friends but sadly i didnt managed to ask them : (


And to those peeps whose been giving me greeting cards, and congratulating me and for the flowers & hugs from some special friends, and to those who've come up with a song for me during NYC camp...haha..lol.. Thanx alot and love u all : D


-hope to see you guy's during sunday masses


-One Day as promised I'll cook for u dudette's sumthing-
lol..and yep i owe u a meal jasmine : )


AND ALSO THE BAND Finally Got to play for confirmation celebration and well i hope that the peeps who stayed back to listen to us play liked the songs

~THE CON(Confirmants) BAND~
Leslie
Derek
Iggy(Iggnatius)

Kenneth
Me
EJ

LEslie (vocal), Me(rythm), EJ(LEad Guitar)




-pics are more to come from Mr Photographer



No comments: