Thursday 26 June 2008


-Surprised HAppy Birthday-




Thnx To All My church Friends,ITE Friends, Ex-HIHS Friends And to Everyone Who Greeted Me..



Thnx Guy's and Yea To the 3 People who turned up at my doorstep with doughnut and whithout telling me and just happen to find my address from the postcard here..hahaha...Thnx Alot Guy's!! Love Ya'll!!

Lol i forgot to take out the doughnut out from the fridge to let u peeps eat : /




Leftovers



Thnx To Dad & Mom also : ) and well sorry to my 2 sis : ( coz i kinda scolded them just now..Hee..Then also another batch of friends from Holy high came over Thnx guys : )


1st and 2nd batch of pizza's
-Should have took pic's with u guy's..lol..


Thnx For The Greetings And The surprise guy's coz well i dont really celebrate my birthday, but well i guess its my 3rd time celebrating this occassion..Hmm anyway thnx again and Love U All!!

No comments: