Saturday 28 June 2008

HI MUSICAL

wow today was Totally Great "Not"
Today was the Launch Of HI Musical at the National Library and well i already bot the ticket..But Then onced i reach at the national library i forgot that i actually left my ticket on my other wallet -.- and well i had to sit outside and wait for my sister with the ticket to arrive so yep and well i also saw xuan ming and his friends then he was asking tickets from me but then i dont have any ticket at all , sorri dude!! and also i did missed alot : / DAng How Forgetfull was I DAng!!! Really Lao Ahpek liao..WTD!! but well i got to see the almost ending part of the show : ( ..Damm..Haha.. And Well After the show saw some former HIHS friends like eechun,wayne,jia jie (i hope i didn spelled it wrong),Janice,sofia,wan, and etc..
-took pic's with chinhui and a friend of hers

hmm well saw someone but well i didn really look at her coz well hmm i dunno maybe i don wan her to think of the past?? MAybe i just wan her to forget about me?? Hmmm well maybe that's How life for me is to be : /
*Sorry for everything i've done in the past and well i know u gaved me that chance but well i didn really show the love towards u : /

well at least i can see that ur happy : )
HAppy belated birthday to u coz i wont forget ur birthday of urs : )
whoever u are ( if u know who)
takecare always : )

No comments: