Monday 9 June 2008

Hmm yesterday Jeremy Shah stayed over my house coz well it was kinda late so yep i let them stay over my house for the day : )
watched some parts of the scene from harold & Kumar then Played Halo 2..Hahaha.. The Dudes Were Having Lods of Fun..hahaha...Jeremy Know's Wad I Mean..HAhaha #$!^%...slept around 5 am
Around 2:45pm went to Polyclinic Sengkang to get Shah an MC then after that went to somewhere around jeremy's block and eat Prata And the thai rice was Really nice.. Then went to play CS now with ryan along, Played 2 Vs 2 then played battlefield..

Then around 12am watched my Past Videos and well, gaved me a good Laugh...haha lots of things has changed since young and well my 2 sibling looks cute when they were young and well some funny things about them also... Those were the Best Day's Of My Life!!!

No comments: