Sunday 1 June 2008

Today Went Out With The Gang

-Consist Of 8 peeps
-Ray
-Ryan
-Jeremy
-Shah
-Chen Peng
-Augustine & Andrea
-Garett
-Manyan

Hmm First Waited at home for like an hour to get my $500 which is my pay from my parents but then after persuading to give me the full payment instead they gave me a $100... so i refused and well i got out of the house like 4:30 and well its bad coz the peeps were waiting for me and well i hated to keep them waiting coz they were on time and i wasn't...
Onced Reached Dhoby Ghaut, Plaza Singapura
went to drop by one of the events and well i saw Mike Buzza, haha totally looked diff in personal with the shaved hair, then off to meet the peeps at Chathay Starbucks. By the time i reached there the peeps decided to go another location, we were off to Starbucks in town which was near cineleisure... Study for awhile then off to walk around town as usuall.

Hmm then off to play pool again at the same place and well now played 2 by2,
Chen Peng (Jay Chao) & ME, Shah & Ryan, Jeremy & Augustine, Garett & Manyan
well all i can say the guy's improved andyea had reamatch with shah again and WHOO!!! Win 2 in a row , first game almost lost with shah leavingone ball left and me with 3 balls.. Phew it was tense!!! Looking forward to the next Match!!

No comments: