Saturday 9 February 2008

-CNY AT A FRENS HOUSE-
Hmmm Met My ITE Friends at SENGKANG CC to practice Some Songs For Valentines Day, Which Is 5 days from now and we're like so unprepared coz we are short of basis,lead guitarist,drummer and sumore half way before meeting frens at CC my com's like cocked up and stuff so i got so frustrated and in the end i gave up and left Hme to meet them.. and most of all the important role of a band is a singer coz my singer had an accident That Day and i dont think he might able to come due to his injuries, and the scariest thing is that i may b the one singing and the one getting out of tune of all.. Since i didn't had the chance to Print some Of the chords, instead we played our own composed song.. MAAANNN i tell U!! The song that my fren composed was so Execellent that i think some gal would like it when it is played on this coming thursday...
WHOOO!!!! COOOL DUDE!!! After Playing, we went over to KFC to grab something to eat and halfway a Fren called Me On the Phone and told me whether im going over to a frends house for some cny gathering over at her house, and i almost TOTALLY FOrgot About It..
So I Quickly finished the Burger that i was eating and Rushed over to Her House...
I took A bus 88 and then i alighted Near Hougang Plice post area then i took a bus 101 again and alighted over at an ulu bustop which is infront of Hougang sec, from there i was thinking some things that might go wrong on thursday then i was so stupid to walk along the road of my frens house ,along the way i felt that the place which i was walking was getting DARKER. I Looked up and Found out that i was walking towards the road which is so called a Kampong area and i kept walking and found out that i was near to a construction area where it was SOOOOO DARk... I quickly smsed MALCOLM coz i was lost along the way .
SUDDENLY!!! Malcolm called me on my phone and at first i was so scared coz the place was so dark that i cant see the kampong then Some BLOODY Dogs Barked when malcolm called me then i answered his call and told Malcolm That i need to Hang Up The Phone due to those freakin dogs who are going to chase me out of the contrucion area SO, I RAN as fast As I could While carrying My Guitar Along With Me and My Pants Almost Dropped....
The 2 Dogs chased Me 2 blocks away from my frens house, luckily i was fast enough to lost them and i quickly ran inside the lift and pressed the 8th floor... I was Panting when i reached my frends house... And today Is The MOst DANGEROUS day Of My CNY gathering...I hope It wont Happen AGAIN!!!!

No comments: