Thursday 14 February 2008

Some Dissapointments But Everything turn up well and some parts turn Out Bad : ( But In The End The Band was a Big HIT In H.I.H.S


Well Firstly Yesterday We Practiced For Like 7 hrs For Our Last rehearsal ,for Today's Big Day And I Get Up Like At Around 12 + today coz i was really tired after our rehearsal's and At around 1:45 i took a cab to hougang mall coz actually i was supposed to meet my band at 1:15 But bcoz i did Some Sound check on My effect i was late of meeting them... After Meeting them Went Straight to skool for sound check then helped out to carry drum set from music room to the Space.. After Putting everything To Place, me and my band continued practising our songs and edited some chords here and there,after strumming for some time they called me and told me that the first band are going to play and i was like part of 3 band so im like keep appearing in all pf the 3 band..(it was tough though).While a friend of mine strummed my electric guitar( i dunno how he strum) then my 1st string snap and i was like Kanchong coz i still need to play for Mr Yoe's band so i was like playing Lips Of An Angel,Guardian Angel without the first string and instead i was playing on an acoustic guitar and cocked up.. Sorry Guy's!!!....

Then after the first band i was shocked coz i didn know that it was our Band's Turn (Original Band) wad i thought it wasMr yeo's BAnd... Then Shah And another Sya Played Empty,Here Without You ( i tot i was playing this song also but end up the 2 of them are the onli one playing and i was like dissapointed coz i practiced the song since i came home b4 i sleep, but it was ok coz i had fun ) AND YEAH SYA (The vocalist was Famous) Coz Some Of The Gals Said That HE LOOKS Hot And The Gals Were like in love bout the vocalist..HAHA.. BUT ITS WAS FUN WHOO!!!


After The Performance went To Ryan's House to put my amp,electric guitar & acoustic guit coz we were going to take my electric guitar with Rachel (Organiser) which i won during the GiG event "Fasten Your Seatbelts" Met With Her Around 6:30pm at City Hall and collect my guitar from her then after that we went to eat at Hainanese then after that went to Wheelock to meet his fren (gal) which he didn met b4 and it was really funny Coz when we reached the place i told ryan that that could be them and we tried to go up and have a look around at the crumpler Shop so we were like waiting for them , then again they were still not there then we went to the i-pod side to check wads new... Ryan didn Know That the gal that we were passing by was her fren lol...haha we were like making a fool of ourself..haha.. Met Then had some intro here and there and Man.. I Was Freaked Out Of Ryan's fren Friend's Coz they were like hyper and the other one was like Too hyper that i almost got pissed off when she was talking to ryan & Now ryan has the fear of meeting friends that he didn meet b4 so Yep.haha.. lol.. And finaly Jacq Is Happy About Stuff And I Thank God That She Was prepared for everything she had gone through...

-Happy Valentine's Day!!-


Most Of All HAppy Valentine's Day To Every One Whom I Know And Reading This Blog... Hope U Guy's Had Some Loving Time With That Special Someone( Well nw it Belated)
While Others Celebrating Valentines Day.Holding Hands,Selling Flowers here and there i was Thinking bout the Past.. I was Wondering Why Was I Acting Like An Asshole and emo at some times. A Friend Told Me That ,Why did i gave up on the person that i really loved and I didn Show Her The Love When She Needed me The Most so im i feel like i've hurt her in a way that didn really talk to her whenver i saw her .. I'm Terribly Sorry For Wad i've done and Hopefully U'll forgive me & Happy Valentine's Day To u : )

No comments: