Friday 15 February 2008

Tiring Day But It Was Worthit!!!



Hmm During School Had Demo Before Our Practical Lessons, Mam Veron ( Our Chef ) showed us on how to make 4 diff types of cooking which involves Sauteing(Carrot,Zuchinni, & Leek) ,Deep Frying (Onion Rings),Grilling (Vegetable ex. Eggplant, Zuchinni,Peppercon, etc.) At First by looking at Doing it, it feels like its easy to make it but seriously its very difficult to maintain the tenerderness,texture,Taste and all That But Actually I Manage To Pass Everything Whoo!!! Then After Class feel veri tired but forced myself to go For The Event In Cornerstone which is located at East Coast Road Near Katong S.C. I was standing in the train While closing my eye and fell asleep but not long i keep waking up coz my knees feels like kneeling down on the floor... so yep Onced Reached Bedok MRT went to the interchange to take a bus 40 to Cornerstone.. So i sat down on the bench and started to take a quick rest till the bus arrives but then b4 closing my eyes the bus driver signal us to go in the bus, so from there i fell asleep... Onced Reached Katong i called ryan to ask where he is coz i invited him over to cornerstone for the event , told ryan tat he wont b dissapppointed there coz there are alot of Good Looking Gals There But He wouldn't believe me at first till he saw all the gals there...hahaa..lol.. Hmm Then HAd Singing and Jumping here and there, Praising Jesus.. Well It was Kinda wierd for me when it come to the part where they were talking in tongues so i just closed my eyes and prayed in my own words... Then Introduce ryan to some of my friends whom i met there also then from there he interacted to some of them... Most Of All The Skit And The Story That The Pastor Was Talking was Supper Hillarious if u ask Ryan..HAha... Then After The event we gathered and went to some place to Eat and MAN!!! IT Was my First Time Eating Katong Laksa Which WAs So deliciouse that i almost wanted another bowl...WHoo!! Must Go There Again To Eat : )..



And Yea Btw Just Want To Add To Wad Ryan said In His Blogg "Ray, thanks for being my best bud for all these years. We've been through thick and thin. Well, not that much but yeah. Hahah. I hope our friendship will continue for many years to come.


"Without determination, it brings you nowhere"


Answer : Well Its No Problem Dude That's Wad Friends Are For and its part of Life... I'd Never Leave Someone Alone When They Needed Help or maybe dissapointed in something etc But The Most Important person that u have To Thank Is The Dude's and Dudette's From our skool, Bryan,Joan,Rachel and others coz they were the one's who helped u alot...



Well For Me I Did Left someone Hanging alone when she kinda needed me alot so I'm truly Sorri About That & hopefully that u forgived me... Sorri If I Had Caused So Much trouble For u... Now
I Know Why and Wad Happened to Me During The past Year of Sec 4 life.. Well its kinda long story.Try to make it short.--->> Lost Some People In My life then Had Family problems especialy that time tat i did'nt talk to my parent's and my 2 younger sister For About Almost 2 Months for just one Thing..
( Ryan Knows wad happened)
Then Just Kinda Think To much Of many happenings &problems in the past
..

No comments: