Thursday 28 February 2008

Well I've Been Reading Friends and other people's Blog Here And There And I Noticed One Blog And I felt hmm well dissappointed of myself coz wad i've said in my blog may have hurt or made that person angry in some way and Just Want To Say Uhm To Which Ever Person Who Post Blog On The 19 Feb.. Uhm Sorry For Whad I've Said And I Trully want to a Appologise For Wha'd I've said.. I know Sumtimes My words can be well most of the time hurtful to others in some way but dun hasitate to tell me how u feel alright?? (Just leave a msg on the CCBox)..Well Ur Right Like Wad They Say " Don't Judge a book from its Cover" So Yep Really Sorri For That maybe i was just not been myself on that day : / yep That's All Hope u'll forgive.. But Its Ok For Me If u wont accept My Apologize (However u spell it) coz yep they are important also in Our Lives..So yep..

8:00pm

*&$^)@ Today's A Shittty Day.. Firstly Tune Guitar Till the string snapped..%)(#)#


No comments: