Thursday 7 February 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Man this Is My First Time Blogging Here with The Help Of My younger sister..haha..lolz.. Thnx !!Hmm today is CHINESE NEW YEAR and friends are all over singapore visiting their Auntie,Uncle & relatives House to celebrate this Special Day and collecting Ang Pao.. man how cool is that but even though i'm a mixed chinese, im not able to celebrate it here though coz All my relative's Are Not In Singapore : ( Hmm but Its ok coz roughly I Know how Singaporeans celebrate Chinese New Year ....


And BTW Before I Forget I Just Like To Thank and Apologize To All



Hey Guy's Sorri for Wad Happen in Past During Our Secondary Years to those whom i've hurt, make fun , got pissed off by me , and whatever i did in the Past... And To someone special during my secondary year whom i met and known her since sec 3 till sec 4 i'm so sorri for the times that i've been so EMO and stuff.. hopefully we'll still be friends & hope u forgive me & thnx for everything u did tat time when a friend of ours who is now with god..

Thnx To All My friends Whom I've Known since sec 1 till the end Without U guy's I wouldn't Be studying here in Singapore Anymore.. and Talking About studying, after my NS i may b going overseas as to further my studies & work on being a chef coz that's wad my dream about being a chef but dun worry i will come back to singapore to visit u guy's : )



Ok Time To sign Off !!
Takecare And Have Fun!!!

No comments: