Friday 22 February 2008

Done 5 different Type Of Potato Dishes

Firstly The 5 Dishes is : Mashed Potatoe , Stuff Baked Potato, Potatoe Croquette,Hashbrown & Anna Potatoe...


Well Didn Really pass All .. Just Failed The Potato croquette And Baked Stuffed Potato..


The center Of My Dish Should Look Like This & this is called Anna Potatoe


Baked Stuff Potatoe Should Look Like This

Sorri Then Now Then i upload the photo coz Due To Some Computer Problems...
Talking About Problems...

I've Lost Mah Phone the Sony Ericcson !!! ArGh!!! :' (
All My contact Of My Friends Are All Gone!!
Theres Are 4 Possibilities Where They Are : Either It Was Stolen From My Guitar Bag ,Dropped From My Bag , Left It at My Auntie's Room Chalet or I could Have Forgotten Where I put My Phone Coz Even My IKP (Introduction Kitchen Practice) Book was Lost The following 3 rd day after my phone was lost..Haiz.. Getting Old To where I've put my things already...Haiz.. Old Man ,Old Man...

No comments: