Wednesday 20 February 2008

Hmm Went To ITE Dover for some talk and Listened To some Of The ITE graduates talk and Found Out That They've come so Far and reached their goals.. Once The Head Of The East Campus Gave A Speech, almost everyone fell asleep and laugh here and there coz the way he talk was realli Funny with to a Cheenna Language...Then it came Veri Interesting when it comes To Mr.... I forgot his name..haha ..talk to us about some stuff and showed us some pic's tat u can laugh like hell... Well If u were There u Know Wad i MEan..Lol's..

AND BTW --(Look Below)--->


Here At LAst, Our Lyric's To Our song 7 day's (well The Music is abit diff when we performed during V-day coz this is just our 1st Trial So ya but im gonna update once we've done The complete song!! Cao!!

7 Day's - Me Myslef


Verse 1:
I've been waiting for you To call, and i've been wandering how's my life will be when you're gone.
Verse 2:
Now i feel deep inside likes the fire burning my heart, now I Know what it's like to be left all by my self.. So I Say
Chorus:
7 days waiting for your call,
7 days waiting for you to response,
7 days I've been all alone

Verse 3:
I look at your picture whenever i think of you,
and i read the letters i wrote and was wondering where i've done wrong
Verse 4:
now i know what's your like just a typical girl trying to make her life ,
now you see what you have done you've just broken my heart apart,
love you still
Chorus


Do Comment Our Song & More Song Will b Up Once We Finish it.. : )

No comments: